With career opportunities for all levels, whether an experienced professional already established in their field or a recent graduate eager to learn and be challenged in a mentoring-based environment, KMEA offers a host of options and opportunities.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, hairstyle (including Afros, braids, twists, cornrows and dreadlocks), religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions) sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age (40 and above), military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
KMEA recognizes the importance of a competitive benefits plan as part of your total compensation. We have a customizable benefits program to meet the needs of a diverse workforce.
- 99% of Employee Group Health Insurance premium paid by KMEA
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 Employee Group Life and AD&D Insurance Policy paid by KMEA
- Voluntary Term Life (VTL) insurance with guaranteed issue up to $100,000
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Time Off (PTO) schedule
- Option to purchase up to 5 days of additional Time Off annually
- 401(k) Plan with Company matching contributions and discretionary profit sharing
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Military/National Guard Reserve Training Pay Differential
Career Growth & Development:
- Professional Training and Certification/Registration
- Individual Employee Development Plans